Monday 28 July 2008

Ever since watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Josh has been into being a clown... It is from the last scene of the film where they are pretending to be toys. Aivis made him a nose from one of his special treat chocolate eggs with small presents in - Kinder surprises.



He got a bit obssessed with it during the Song and Dance festival procession... We kept him from wearing it most of the time, so in this shot it was in his pocket! But here we see the wonder of watching his first Song and Dance festival!




Then I leave you with two more pictures... This is the result of having a father who photographs you all the time!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd written a comment here, but I guess it must have been somewhere else. Thanks for these pictures. They are sooo cute. I can see that Josh is getting used to the camera being aimed at him and knows how to pose when the time comes!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I especially love the one of his expression during the song festival! Sian love 'Chitty chitty bang bang' too! Although we skip the child catcher bit but I think that's more for my benefit as I don't like it!!

Really looking forward to seeing you soon. Took Sian by surprised this week as she started to say how she misses Josh and I was able to tell her she'd be seeing him soon! 1-0 to me I think!

Take care Zx

Anonymous said...

Josh's 4th birthday is fast approaching. Will there be an update soon on this blog?

Anonymous said...

Will there be more blogs soon?